Sunday 19 October 2014

Hopes and dreams


I really hope that my dreams of becoming a successful chemical engineer will become true.
That my decision of studying in Unikl Micet is a right choice.

"Where hope would otherwise become hopelessness, it becomes faith. ~Robert Brault"

I want to make my parents proud, I want them to smile in tears when the see me walking on stage when I receive my certificate in degree, in Master and insya allah in pHD.






I also want to further my studies abroad. Because now, I am taking Diploma in chemical engineering. So, I want to continue my degree abroad. 

By doing so, my dream of travelling all around the world can be achieve. I can study and travel at the same time.

I get to see other's culture, country, and also I can get new experience of living in other people country.






I also hope my friends and I can go trough this journey of being a student of chemical engineer together till the end.

I also want to see them success and we can have a bright future.

My friends are also my inspiration, my encouragement, my study mates, my play mates and a lot more.

Because we are living far away from home and we only have our friends to help us.

  



Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment