Monday 6 October 2014

About me





This is my first post after a long time. The last time i have been blogging was back in 2011. That was when I was in form 3. But in 2012, I got accepted in boarding school which is MRSM Alor Gajah, Melaka. Since then, i have stop blogging because we are forbidden to use Internet in boarding school.

But now that I have finish school, I get to be a blogger again.
Now I am studying at UniKL Micet, Alor Gajah. I guess Melaka and I cannot be separated. 2 and a half years in Melaka and still counting :'D
I'm actually living at Kajang, Selangor but was born in Johor.

So, I'm taking Diploma in chemical engineering (process) here at Unikl Micet. I decided to take this course because of chemistry. I started to like studying chemistry back in when I was in form 4. Actually I love chemistry because I scored chemistry the highest compared to 2 other science subjects that is Physics and Biology. Also, one of my 5 brothers is a chemical engineer and he inspired me to be a chemical engineer just like him. My broher's name is Muhammad Safwan. He was an ex-student at UniKL Micet before he went to United Kingdom to continue his degree and master. Now that he graduated, he is now working at private company in Kuala Lumpur.

I'm now in Semester 2 and frankly speaking semester 2 is way harder than semester 1. More subjects, more classes and more assignments also more laboratory works. Also my friends and I are living outside of Micet because the hostels is being used by semester 1 new students. Beside thinking about classes we also have to think about money.... and transportation... and bills...

But that is the life of a student, no challenge, no fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment